Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thankful

I know I JUST posted, but I wanted a separate post about our wonderful friends and the Diaper Drop and Shower they gave us! Phillip's work held a diaper drop where we received over 1200 diapers and 1100 wipes (Yes, I counted!). We also received some of the most precious gifts including wash clothes, a crochet hat, bath wash gift basket, Desitin, a bouncer, a humidifier, baby thermometer, gift cards, money, and a cute little outfit.

Diaper tower that's even bigger by now! 
My friends gave me a shower at work last night and it was so much fun! We got tons of cute clothes for Titus, bottles, boppy, bibs, baby book, changing pad, towels and bath stuff, diaper cake with lots of goodies, door hanger for hospital, owl canvas, diapers and wipes that we added to our tower, and a gift card! But the best part was good food and spending time with sweet friends that are also so excited to meet our little guy! 

Cutest diaper cake ever! Its an owl in a nest! 

Excuse my awful sunburn. No one told me your skin is extra sensitive to sun during pregnancy! Haha! 

Baby Cake! 

Some of my dear friends and Phillip not paying attention, ha! 

Loved the owl paper and the cute baby book inside!

He was interested in the Dr. Seuss bibs! 


So cute!! 

haha, priceless! 

More owls :) 

Cute Baseball suit and towels! 

:) So cute! 
Phillip and I just want to thank each of you who are making this journey so special for us! It's such a blessing to become parents and we have some great mentors in our lives to help us along the way. One of the most sentimental gifts we've gotten so far is a porcelain cross that is hanging in Titus' room that says, "For this child, I have prayed."  Because not only do I pray for him everyday, but we prayed so hard that we would be able to have a child of our own someday. We are so thankful for the opportunity to be parents. :) 

Love always, 
The Lasseter's 


No comments:

Post a Comment