Sunday, January 1, 2012

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year (11 wk. checkup)

We're so sad to see Christmas go, as it's our favorite time of year, but are definitely looking forward to all that 2012 is bringing us. Bean got more Christmas gifts than we did, but we aren't complaining. The way things are going we aren't gonna have to buy anything for a while!!! From over two hundred dollars, to outfits, blankets, toys and toiletries. We are so thankful!!!
We kinda went all out this Christmas too, because from now on it won't just be about us.

This months visit was short and sweet. We went in, had my vitals checked (I lost 6 pounds since last month), they took lots of blood, and the doctor came in for just a few minutes. They didn't do an ultrasound but we got to hear Bean's heartbeat on the Doppler.
It was beating 166 bpm. In about 8 short weeks we will be able to give bean a name! We haven't quite decided if we will do a gender reveal party or not... Any thoughts?

As for me, I feel not so pregnant at all besides the bloating and excessive tiredness. I had a couple weeks of nausea, but hardly no sickness. I honestly feel like I've gained 10 pounds but I've lost 6. The doctor said it was normal though, so no complaining on my end.

Our resolutions this year:
- to be closer with God and pray more.
- to be the best parents we can be.
- to not forget the importance of our relationship, and to keep it strong.
- to live more frugally.
- to cook and stay at home more.



"the greatest gift you can give a child is parents that respect each other"
-anonymous



No comments:

Post a Comment